Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My Amazing Clients!

I love my clients!  I love working with them and supporting them in reaching their goals.  I am so thankful for all that they teach me as we meet together.  I never realized how much I would receive back in my own life by doing this work.

These testimonials are the reason why I love being a health coach.  To be able to be a part of someone transforming their life for the better and achieving the goals they set for themselves is the most amazing opportunity I have ever had!

"I was at a point in my life where it was time for a change.  I was in a rut and it was time to open my mind to something new that would help me increase the quality of my overall health and energy!…After completing this program, I now have the skills, ability and knowledge that will allow me to finally master my body instead of having my body master me!  It feels nice to be in control and aware!  This program has altered my life."
Brandon V.


"We all think we will take the time to get to the things we want to work on, but if you're like me, that never seems to happen….I have come a long way and it feels good to think about how I can become a better person and concentrate on those things."
Becky M.


"Some life changes that have happened for me so far are:  Eating more home cooked meals with my family, planning ahead makes this possible.  I am more aware of the choices of food that I buy and put into my body.  I have gained a greater knowledge of food.  I have gained knowledge of my outer ring of health and how to keep it balanced in my life.  I have learned about relationships and keeping them in balance as well.

All of these changes are a process.  During this process I have noticed that I am better able to handle my stress.  I have better relationships with those I love.  I have more energy and I am happier in my life.  It has made a huge change in my life as well as the life of my family…I am excited to keep working and see even more changes."
Kristie T.

No comments:

Post a Comment